31 December 2021
- On December 31st (New Year's Eve 2021), we will open the IDO whitelist through our Discord.
21 January 2022
- PERC token IDO event: your opportunity to own a piece of Perion’s future through the Perion Credits (PERC) DAO governance token. The IDO event will only be available to whitelisted addresses, so make sure you’ve signed up. The IDO event will allow for commitments over a 7 day period, beginning January 21st, followed by a 24 hour last look period. The event will take place on https://perion.gg/.
- For more details about the IDO event, see the Medium launch piece.
- PERCS launch on DEX and CEX platforms.
- Perion continues to invest in seed round, Series-A and early-stage NFT gaming projects.
- As new P2E games become available - we deploy high-rank Perion gamers in collaboration with our analytics team - and begin to build reports on strategy and opportunity throughout the P2E universe.
- As opportunities are pinpointed, we rapidly deploy assets and individuals into high ROI areas of in-game economies.
- Perion’s season rewards NFTs are launched, granting high achieving Perion players access to exclusive Perion merch and items.
- Continue to expand into P2E titles to gain and maintain our advantage.
- Continued scaling into promising NFT gaming titles.
- Launch of Perion NFTs in preparation for GameDAO rewards platform.
- We begin building our in-game presence within platforms such as the Sandbox, creating a sense of omnipresence within the NFT gaming ecosystem.
- Partnering with early-stage games, we seek to sponsor in-game locations such as items, race tracks and areas to establish our sustainable deployments and overall presence.
- On the back of our successes as a gaming team, we begin building towards the world of competitive esports as it develops within the NFT gaming space. We create merchandise, host gaming events and pitch competitive teams to esports events.
2023 and Beyond
- Work begins on the GameDAO, allowing Perion to distribute rewards through a gamified reward mechanism.
- To make the DAO equal and open to all participants, we will bring the DAO HQ system online and include all details as outlined in our whitepaper's play-to-earn pool section.
- As economies surrounding the P2E space become more established, the need for financial instruments and methods of risk-transference for these economies will develop. Partnering with leaders in the DeFi space, we will seek to create:
- OTC portals
- Index futures & hedging instruments
A leading authority in crypto-asset advisory, Chloe is the Australian Government's inaugural 'National Blockchain Roadmap Lead', the appointed Strategic Policy Advisor to Blockchain Australia, a top advisor to policymakers on crypto-asset regulation, and the Managing Director of Genesis Block, a strategy and risk consultancy for wholesale investors and crypto start-ups.
The Synthetix team have experienced resounding success in the crypto-asset and DAO spaces, bringing with them a level of expertise surrounding DAO structures in the wild. Jordan will advise on everything DAO related, including decentralised structures, community engagement, and decision-making.
Danny (@seedphrase) is an NFT pioneer and industry mainstay; his vision of the crypto-asset space has seen him become one of the most successful NFT investors of all time.
Chris is a pioneer of the NFT space with a decade of experience in the creative and technology industries. He is the co-founder of VHS Studio and the creator of NFT Horse Racing game; Zed Run.
Henrik has over 17 years of experience in the global financial market, with almost a decade on Wall Street. He currently resides as the CIO of Apollo Capital.
Caleb & Brown
Rupert is the co-founder of Caleb & Brown, Australia’s largest crypto-asset brokerage firm.
Josh has extensive experience as a trader across both the crypto asset and TradFi spaces. He is the founder and CIO of Orthogonal Trading, a multi-strategy cryptocurrency trading firm focused solely on the digital asset markets.